Saturday, February 6, 2016

Meeting Elmo and Friends

Sometimes we wonder if some of our family outings are worth it or not. How much will she even remember? Well Audrey loves Elmo, so for her birthday we splurged and took her to see Sesame Street Live.

I'm not sure how old I was when my parents first took me, but seeing Sesame Street is one of my earliest memories, so I couldn't pass up the chance to take Audrey.



It was a fairly small venue and we had seats on the second row right near the aisle. At first she was fine when the characters stayed on the stage, but as they came down the aisle, that quickly changed.

They were scary! But as soon as she worked up the nerve to give Abby a high five, everything changed.

She had a blast.


She even talked about the show, its plot, and the main characters for weeks to come. A few times she even woke up saying "Mommy I met Elmo and gave Abby a high five."


Guess it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment